In this interview you will learn…
- Why you don’t need to start with your ‘why’ to make/promote better, future decisions
- What really drives decisions when you’re considering ‘how things could be’ scenarios
- Why the types of wake-up call stories you encounter and share matter so much in life and the extent to which they may inspire change
- The characteristics of stories that win attention and influence versus get ignored
- How feedback from your body can force to rethink and change your current way of doing things
- The role love should play in centring your thinking, actions and interactions with others
- Where leaders go wrong when sharing stories to inspire and influence others
- What you need to know to craft better stories that motivate and ignite new actions
- How to uncover, understand and live your real core values to achieve better stories
- Where fulfillment really comes from and why it pays to embrace information gaps
- And more
Click here to listen to the podcast.
Paul Davis is an acknowledged Executive Confidante & Business Trainer who uses a unique and powerful blend of mentoring, coaching, and consulting, to achieve rapid results in the areas of Business Development & High Results Performance for Business Executives Globally. Contact Paul today to find out how he can help you with your business.